Our lighting consists of nine areas each lit from the front 45¬∞s with pink R33 and blue R65 key and fill, and downlight with an 16 color scroller. Three lanes across the front are lit with low angle amber R02 and cool R77 fronts, three lanes of high sidelight are also equipped with 16 color scrollers. Our cyc is lit with the primaries and white. We have 15 free circuits around the mezzanine and 8 to 9 on each of the 4 electrics. Our dimming consists of 2 Rosco scrimmers and an ETC Sensor48 rack with 44 empty 20 amp circuits. Control is provided by an ETC Express 48/96 Lighting Console, the manual can be found below. For technical rehearsals, a satellite monitor or the whole console may be moved to a production table in the house. Please note: the lighting console is to be moved by Center Staff ONLY.
- Lighting plot
- Magic Sheet
- Soft Patch
- ETC Express Two Scene Preset User Manual
- ETC Express Two Scene Preset Quick Guide
Additional lighting equipment includes:
- 6 ETC Source 4 zooms, 25-50 degree, 750W, "A"pattern slot, accessory slot
- 2 ETC Source 4 Jr. Zooms 25-50 degree, 575W
- 8 Altman zooms, 1000W, "B" pattern slot
- 11 Altman mini zooms, 750W, "B" pattern slot
- 6 ETC Source 4 Pars, 525W, with wide, medium, narrow, and spot lenses
- 4 Altman 6" Fresnels, 750W
- 14 Altman focusing cyc cells (12 are normally connected as 3 sets of 4 circuit strips)
- 2 open floods, 500W
- 1 Iris for Source 4 units
- 5 Donuts for 6" units
- 10 Top hats for 6" units
- 15 Barndoors for 6" units
- 7 Top hats for 4 ¬Ω" units
- 1 Dataflash DMX strobe
- 1 Rosco Fog machine*
- 1 Rosco Smoke Chiller Module with remote
- 1 GAM Scene Machine
- 3 Kodak Ektagraphic III A projectors**
- 3 Kodak Lenses, Flat Field, 75-120mm f3.5
- 3 Kodak Lenses, Flat Field, 100mm f2.8
- 17 2-fers
- 6 3-fers
- 3 male edison to female stage pin converters
- 5 female edison to male stage pin converters
- Cable: Assorted lengths- 5', 10', 15', 20', 40', 50'
- Color is cut and sorted, but is a consumable item subject to change.
* Fog fluid is not included and is billed at the rate of $17/liter.
** Projector lamps last about 30 hours and are not included.