Feb. 29 @ 1pm
March 1 @ 7pm
March 2 @ 7pm CALLBACKS
CENTERstage Productions is thrilled to announce auditions for Pippin, directed by Patrick McGriff.
On a quest to find his “extraordinary” life, Pippin struggles through the everyday just being ordinary. Having experimented with every possible path to fulfillment he realizes, with the help of a widow and her child, that the most fulfilling road is a modest, ordinary life.
With music and lyrics by Stephen Schwartz and book by Roger O. Hirson, Pippin won 5 Tony awards in 1973 including Best Direction and Best Leading Actor in a musical (Leading Player), and four Tonys in 2013 including Best Musical Revival, Best Direction and Best Leading Actress in a Musical (Leading Player).
With music direction by Paul and JoAnne Schubert and choreography by Katelyn Shoemaker.
Location: The CENTER for Performing Arts at Rhinebeck.
Performance Dates: May 22 - June 7, 2020. Friday & Saturday 8pm; Sunday 3pm.
Seeking: Actors, singers, dancers. Males & Females ages 16+ plus one child, any gender ages 10 - 12.
All ethnicities are encouraged to audition.
Prepare / Bring:
- Please prepare 16-32 bars of a song either from or in the style of the show
- An accompanist will be provided. Please bring your own sheet music.
- Singing to tracks or a cappella will not be allowed.
- All roles are available for casting.
- Be prepared to list all possible rehearsal conflicts.